With the explosion of ecommerce, picking and sorting have become full time jobs, not only in the warehouse, but in the retail store, where orders placed online need to be ready for pickup in as little as two hours. Empower your pickers and sorters to handle it all with the hands-free WT6300. Building on Zebra's WT6000, the WT6300 offers outstanding features that take productivity and order accuracy to the next level. A keypad option provides a familiar interface for manual keyed input. Get lightning-fast application performance with more processing power, RAM and flash memory. It is rugged and ready for the toughest environments, including the freezer. Improved Wi-Fi support delivers "no-drop" dependable connections. Users get maximum Bluetooth peripheral performance and range with Bluetooth 5.0. The WT6300 - empowering your workers to keep pace with the e-commerce explosion.
Zebra WT6300 - Data collection terminal - rugged - Android 10 - 32 GB - 3.2" color (800 x 480) - USB host - Wi-Fi 5, NFC, Bluetooth
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- 3.2" color - LED backlight
- Corning Gorilla glass, scratch-resistant, anti-shatter, glove touch mode, wet touch mode, optical bonding, capacitive touch screen
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 LE
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, Wi-Fi Direct, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, WPA2-Enterprise, PAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2, PEAPv0, PEAPv1, EAP-GTC, CCKM, IPv6 support, EAP-PWD, WPA-Enterprise, GCMP, WPA3, WPA3-Enterprise
- Touchscreen, 3 programmable buttons, alphanumeric keypad
Expansion and Connectivity
- 3-axis accelerometer with MEMS gyro
- Water-resistant, audible alarm, hot-swappable battery, LED indicator, drop-resistant, dustproof, 2x2 MiMo function, vibration-resistant, with keypad, haptic feedback, ESD protection up to 8 kV (direct), ESD protection up to 15 kV (air)
- Bluetooth Class 1, ISO 14443 type A, ISO 14443 type B, ISO 15693, IP65, FeliCa
- Canada, Puerto Rico, United States
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Rugged and ready for everyday use in any environment - including the freezer
The WT6300 is dustproof, water-resistant and built to handle the inevitable everyday bumps and drops. Gorilla Glass delivers scratch and shatter resistance on the most crucial and vulnerable device component - the touchscreen display. The WT6300 is the only device in its class rated for freezer use, with a battery rated for operation at -22° F/-30° C. And it is drop-tested across the entire temperature range - crucial in freezer environments, where plastics become very brittle.
- Advanced glove-optimized rugged display
Many of your workers wear gloves - that's why the display automatically detects gloves and adjusts touch sensitivity as needed. The display works even when wet. And workers can use the many gestures they already know, such as pinch-to-zoom and swipe.
- Superior ergonomics for unmatched hands-free comfort
The WT6300 is a dedicated wearable device built for maximum all-day comfort. It is one of the lightest devices in its class. Purpose built for wearability, the WT6300 has a very low center of gravity, minimizing muscle effort and worker fatigue - unlike a handheld mobile computer placed into a wrist mount. And the best-in-class mounting system delivers unmatched comfort and eliminates pressure points - micro-adjustability enables a perfect custom fit on virtually any arm, all with the simple turn of a knob.
- Hot swappable powerful batteries
The WT6300 is the only wearable device in its class to offer an extended battery to power longer shifts. The standard and extended battery are hot swappable, allowing users to change batteries on-the-fly, right in the middle of fulfilling an order - no need to power down or close applications. The PowerPrecision+ batteries provide metrics for better battery management. View battery metrics in the complimentary Mobility DNA PowerPrecision Console app to instantly spot and remove aging batteries that can no longer hold a full charge - before they impact user productivity.
- Disinfectant-ready to protect your workers
Shared devices can easily spread germs that can cause serious illness between workers. That's why the WT6300 is built to handle frequent wipedowns with common disinfectants, including isopropyl alcohol and soap and water.
No Reviews are available at this time