Until today, providing non-clinical workers with a mobile device designed for healthcare has been cost-prohibitive, resulting in communication gaps that impact the quality of care and the patient experience. Introducing the Wi-Fi TC21-HC mobile computer designed to connect your ancillary workers - from environmental services to facilities and materials management, patient transport, hospital food service and more. As part of Zebra's ultimate series, this small easy-to-carry device is big on features. The latest in advanced mobile technologies provides superior future proofing - and the power to run all the applications you use today and tomorrow. The durable design and removable batteries deliver the dependable around-the-clock operation that is crucial in healthcare. The housing is specially built for constant disinfecting to prevent the spread of germs.
Zebra TC21-HC - Healthcare - data collection terminal - Android 10 - 32 GB - 5" color (1280 x 720) - rear camera + front camera - USB host - microSD slot - Wi-Fi 5, NFC, Bluetooth
- Corning Gorilla glass, capacitive touch screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 660
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 LE
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, WPA2-Enterprise, PAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2, PEAPv0, PEAPv1, EAP-GTC, CCKM, EAP-PWD, WPA-Enterprise, GCMP, WPA3, WPA3-Enterprise
- Touchscreen, push-to-talk button
- ISO 15693, Mifare, Felica, ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B
- Google Mobile Services, Push-to-Talk (PTT) Pro (1 year license)
Expansion and Connectivity
- Proximity sensor, 3-axis accelerometer with MEMS gyro
- Interactive Sensor Technology (IST), LED indicator, push-to-talk speaker, Drop Protection, SE4100 imager
- Bluetooth Class 2, MIL-STD 810G, IP67, REACH SvHC, REACH 2006/1907, RoHS 2011/65/EU Amendment 2015/863
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Connect all your healthcare workers, wherever they are
The more staff members that are connected, the better patient safety and quality of patient care you can deliver. With the Wi-Fi model, you can connect workers no matter where they are - inside your facility, in-between buildings on expansive campus-style facilities, out in the field or at home.
- Best-in-class disinfectant-ready design
Chemical-resistant healthcare plastics withstand regular cleaning with over 30 disinfectants. The housing is designed to minimize crevices where bacteria can hide. And a pre-installed plug prevents bacteria from hiding in the USB-C port.
- Plenty of display space for all your applications
The large 5-inch advanced HD touchscreen is easy to see indoors and in bright sunlight. And capacitive multi-touch technology delivers instant familiarity - and even works with gloves.
- Around-the-clock durability
Virtually waterproof, dustproof, drops, snow, rain, heat, freezing cold - the TC26-HC can handle it all. And one of the most crucial yet vulnerable features is fortified with scratch-and-shatter-resistant Gorilla Glass - the display.
- Healthcare Alert button for rapid response
In the event of an emergency, staff can call for help with a split-second press of this programmable key.
- Around-the-clock power with removable batteries
Just swap in a fully charged PowerPrecision battery at the start of Every shift for up to 10 hours of power.
No Reviews are available at this time