Create pixel-perfect imagery with the high-end panel quality of the fully professional NEC M Series large format displays. By focusing on customer needs while also offering professional reliability, the M series displays give customers a digital signage display lineup without all the costs. The M series can support both landscape and portrait orientations while also allowing the modularity possibilities to customize their needs dependent on their application and use.The series contain a full metal mechanical chassis, allowing for a more robust design necessary for commercial applications while maintaining the attractive aesthetics that allow the focus of onlookers to be on what matters - the message. Simple and targeted connectivity options allow customers to have the up-to-date options that they need while not having to overpay for excess and unused interfaces. The NEC M series boasts 500 cd/m² brightness which is ideal for a majority of digital signage applications in corporate, higher education, restaurant, retail and grocery store environments when the focus should be on the message, not the budget.
NEC MultiSync M491-AVT3 - 49" Diagonal Class M Series LED-backlit LCD display - with TV tuner - digital signage - 4K UHD (2160p) 3840 x 2160 - HDR - edge-lit - black
- LED-backlit LCD flat panel display
Power Consumption Operational:
- Perceptual Quantizer (PQ)
- Ambient light sensor (ALS), temperature sensor
- Portrait mode, landscape mode, Eco mode, power saving mode
Frame Rate & Enhancement Technology:
LCD Backlight Technology:
- Edge-lit LED - local dimming
Viewing Angle (Vertical):
- Scheduler Function (with RTC), Vacation Switch, TileMatrix, Aspect ratio control (ARC), automatic alarm e-mails, NaViSet Administrator 2, PJLink, Crestron Roomview support, Display Browser Control, removable logo, Cisco Webex Kit compatible, Cisco Certified, Real Time Clock, CEC Support, Programmable Gamma
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
Supported Computer Resolutions:
- 1920 x 1080, 3840 x 2160, 4096 x 2160
Network & Internet Multimedia
- DisplayPort input
- 2 x HDMI input
- Remote control
- 2 x audio output
- RS-232C input
- USB 2.0
Power Consumption Stand by:
Video Wall Display Unit Power Consumption (Max):
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - advanced exchange program - 3 years
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Integrated Ambient Light Sensor
Integrated Ambient Light Sensor allows the display to automatically adjust its luminance based on the external brightness conditions, allowing for the ideal image in all ambient lighting scenarios.
- Human sensor
Upon sending movement, allows for automatic adjustment to certain settings and features in the display which can lead to targeted messaging for dual-purpose display in digital signage or presentation applications.
- 4K resolution
Provides the ultimate in screen clarity.
- Round-the-clock scheduler
Allows for advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
- Built-in speakers
Enhance the visual experience with superior sound.