LG thin client offers medical facilities an endpoint that delivers end-user performance and strong data protection. It provides a secure, reliable virtual desktop experience that is easy to implement and manage.
LG 24CN670NK6N - Thin client - all-in-one - 1 x Celeron J4105 - RAM 4 GB - flash - eMMC 16 GB - GigE - WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, RFID, Bluetooth 5.0 - no OS - monitor: LED 23.8" 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Fanless cooling, tilt stand (-5°- 35°), swivel stand (0°- 355°), adjustable height (0 - 130 mm), pivot stand
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 x DisplayPort output
- 1 x HDMI input
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
- LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)
Operating System / Software
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- 21.8 in - 9.4 in - 20.2 in - 13.7 lbs - with stand
- 21.8 in - 2.5 in - 13.9 in - 8.9 lbs - without stand
- Public but personalized
With RFID module, multiple people can use the device as a personalized thin client. This is useful for shift work, allowing various staffs to log into the personal virtual desktop on a single device. The RFID module allows the end-user the ability to control who is authorized to log into the thin client.
- More visible at wide angle
LG all-in-one thin client with IPS technology delivers a wide viewing angle for sharing charts and medical information with others.
- Powerful performance
The 24CN670N all-in-one thin client has an advanced Quad-core Processor and a powerful system memory option to help get work done quick and easy.
- Fanless design
The fanless design reduces noise, so medical staff can focus and concentrate more on their work.
- Better workplace ergonomics
The 24CN670N supports tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment options for the best comfort at work. These ergonomics also make it easier to share content with others and set up the equipment for shift work, leading to user convenience.