Zebra XSLATE L10ax - Rugged - tablet - Intel Core i5 1135G7 / 2.4 GHz - Win 10 Pro 64-bit - Iris Xe Graphics - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - 10.1" touchscreen 1920 x 1200 - NFC, Wi-Fi 6E
- Tablet - no keyboard - rugged
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
- Intel Core i5 (11th Gen) 1135G7 / 2.4 GHz
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Yes (10-point multi-touch)
- View Anywhere, anti-reflective, Corning Gorilla glass 3, glove touch mode, wet touch mode, Wide Viewing Angle, capacitive touch screen
- 13 Megapixel (rear), 2 Megapixel (front)
- Speaker, array microphone
- Noise-cancellation technology
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Wi-Fi 6E)
- 2 x USB 3.0
- USB-C 3.0 (supports DisplayPort Alt Mode)
- Audio line-in/out
Memory Card Reader:
- Yes (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip, fingerprint reader
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, hot-swappable battery, sand-resistant, IP65 protection, 2x2 MiMo function, elastomer bumpers, 1.2 m drop to concrete resistant
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, ICES-003 Class B, IP65, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 62311, NMX -1-122-NYCE-2006, FCC OET Bulletin 65c, EN 62209-2, EN 62209-2:2010, WEEE 2012/19/EU, EN 301 489-1, RoHS 2 (2011/65/EU), EN 55032 Class B, RSS-102 Issue 5, NOM-019-SCFI, ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2013, Directive 2013/56/EU, UL/CSA60950-1 (2nd Edition), EN 301 489-17, EN 303 413, MIL-STD-810H, EN 301 489-24, AS/NZS 62368.1, IEC 62368-1 Second Edition, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B, C1D2, WPA, WPA2, WPA3, UL/CSA/EN 62368-1 Second Edition, WFD
- 11.1 in x 7.7 in x 0.9 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Shock Tolerance (operating):
- Superior processing power for blazing-fast app performance
Intel's processors provide a generational leap in application performance, boosting productivity.
- Unmatched battery power - and battery management
Get full shift power with the standard battery and up to a full 25 hours of power with the extended battery. Since the battery is removable and hot-swappable, L10ax tablets can stay in service every minute of every shift. With an optional charger, a spare battery is always ready to go. And Zebra's PowerPrecision+ batteries provide critical battery health intelligence that can be viewed right on the tablet, helping ensure that workers have battery power they can count on, every shift, every day.
- Advanced wireless connections
The L10ax offers faster speeds with support for Wi-Fi 6E plus Bluetooth 5.2. Support for Bluetooth BLE Audio delivers high-quality audio with reduced power requirements, extending battery cycle time. Standard NFC is integrated. Workers can always find the best path to the next location with robust GPS. Wi-Fi, cellular and GPS antenna passthroughs deliver consistently superior wireless services for workers in vehicles. Public safety network certification provides first responders with a connection they can count on.
- Seamless push-to-talk communication and secure text messaging
Increase your team's communication and collaboration with Workforce Connect's enterprise-class push-to-talk and text messaging features. Workers can talk to an individual or a team with the press of a button, whether they are inside your facility, out in the field or in a vehicle. And secure text messaging includes visibility into which workers are available to respond, worker location and a complete log of all text messages for all workers.
- A built-to-last rugged design
These waterproof, dustproof and drop-proof tablets are built to handle it all. Drop them on concrete. Get them wet - even if the port covers are open. Use them in extreme heat and subzero cold, inside a truck, car or forklift - or where flammable hazardous materials might be present. L10ax tablets are tested to the latest MIL-STD-810H standard to ensure reliable performance in a variety of harsh environments. The lightweight magnesium frame is stronger than steel and won't twist, so you get durability without adding weight. And the smooth, crevice-free back chassis helps eliminate places where germs can hide - critical in pharmaceutical manufacturing and food processing environments.
- A large 10.1'' display with all the right features
Virtually nothing stops users from entering information on the advanced multi-touch display - including gloves, rain and snow. Users can choose their preferred data entry mode, finger or stylus - passive or active. Corning Gorilla Glass delivers maximum scratch-and-impact resistance to this most vulnerable device component. The ultra-bright 1000 nit View Anywhere display is easy to see, even in direct sunlight.
- The ultimate in productivity with enterprise data capture
Front and rear cameras for double the functionality Conduct exceptional quality video team calls with the 2MP front color camera. Capture highly detailed photos and videos with the 13 MP color rear camera - ideal for split-second capture of proof-of-condition/delivery/service, evidence capture, incident documentation and more.
No Reviews are available at this time