ViewSonic PX701HDH - DLP projector - 3D - 3500 ANSI lumens - Full HD (1920 x 1080) - 16:9 - 1080p - with 1 year Express Exchange Service (Voltage: AC 100-240 V (50/60 Hz))
- Yes (3D glasses sold separately)
- 1 year Express Exchange Service
- Full HD - Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 20000 hour(s) - dynamic economic mode
- Up to 5000 hour(s) - normal mode
Controls & Adjustments:
- Keystone correction, lens shift dial (vertical)
- SuperEco, ViewSonic SuperColor, vColorTuner, adjustment feet
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
- 2 x HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone mono 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone mono 3.5 mm
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
- Limited warranty - lamp - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Bright images in any environment
Packed with 3,500 lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector produces bright images in nearly any environment.
- Vertical lens shift
A vertical lens shift feature offers up and down adjustments of the projection lens. This feature provides flexible projector placement for challenging installations.
- Cloud-based color profile exchange
A vColorTuner feature allows you to create and update your own color profile, then share this profile with other users. You can also download color profiles created by others for use on your own projector. This functionality lets you fine-tune and customize the color settings of your projector to best fit your personal preferences.
- SuperColor: amazing color accuracy
ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
- HDMI and powered USB
Wireless HDMI dongles (such as Google Chromecast, Roku Streaming Stick, and Amazon Fire TV Stick) can be plugged into the projector's HDMI port while being powered by a USB cable plugged into the USB-A port. The USB-A port provides power for most dongles, so a separate power source is not needed.
- Dual 3D Blu-Ray ready HDMI inputs
Designed with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players.
- 10W speaker
Designed with a powerful 10W speaker, this projector combines incredible screen performance with room-filling sound for an immersive multimedia experience.
No Reviews are available at this time