ViewSonic LS920WU - DLP projector - laser/phosphor - 6000 ANSI lumens - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) - 16:10 - 4K - zoom lens
- Keypad, infrared receiver
- Ultra HD 4K - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) (native) / 3840 x 2160 (resized)
- 2 x laser/phosphor 74 Watt
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 20000 hours - normal mode
- Czech, Indonesian, Thai, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Vietnamese, English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Turkish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Indic (Indian Languages)
- Crestron RoomView, 360° projection, portrait mode, Extron Control System, AMX Control System, ViewSonic SuperColor, 24/7 operation, 4K HDR technology, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
Horizontal Keystone Correction:
- VGA, HDMI, composite video, HDBaseT
- 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p, 2160p
- 1 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x composite video input - RCA
- 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio line-in - RCA x 2
- 1 x S-video input
- 2 x HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x 3D Sync in
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x USB (power only) - 4 pin USB Type A (power only)
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x network - RJ-45
- 1 x 12V programmable trigger - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x HDBaseT - RJ-45
- Remote control with laser pointer
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
Sound Emission (Economic Mode):
- High brightness
Packed with 6 000 ANSI Lumens, it is guaranteed to produce high levels of brightness suitable for large spaces with a lot of ambient light.
- 2nd generation Laser Phosphor technology
Thanks to the 2nd generation Laser Phosphor technology, it improves brightness (by 20%), heat-resistance and reduces the product size in addition to excellent color performance, lamp-free design and instant on/off switch.
- Larger screen size, lower cost-per-inch
Flexible installation and effortless transportation of the projector allows for an up-to-300" image size, which is much larger and easier to install than multiple commercial displays combined.
- Installation flexibility
The tool-free, lens shift control knobs make adjusting the projection lens up, down, left, and right easy. It provides flexible installation options with a wide adjustable range and less placement restrictions.
- Adaptable to any environment
Equipped with a 1.6x optical zoom lens, the projector empowers users to choose the most ideal set-up location within a wider throw distance range that doesn't interfere with existing interior design while still getting the desired image size.
- 360° creative applications
The projector can freely rotate at any angle vertically to aid with creative applications, allowing projection onto ceilings, walls, or angled signage.
- 90° portrait mode
Portrait mode allows users to turn the projector 90 degrees to increase the vertical field of view and add more applications for projection mapping, staging, and advertising.
No Reviews are available at this time