ViewSonic LS500WH - DLP projector - RGB LED - 2000 ANSI lumens - WXGA (1280 x 800) - 16:10 - 720p - zoom lens
- WXGA - WXGA (1280 x 800) (native) / 1920 x 1080 (resized)
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 30000 hours - normal mode
- 360° projection, lamp free, instant on/off, 125% Rec.709 coverage
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
Horizontal Keystone Correction:
- 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
- Limited warranty - light source - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Advanced LED Light Source
This projector uses the latest solid-state LED technology that is both mercury-free and lamp-free, offering a greener, filter-free projector solution. The LED light source provides over 30,000 hours of usage* while consuming less than half the power of a typical LCD TV, thereby lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Convenient Auto Power On/Off
This projector can be configured to automatically turn on for quick and easy startup whenever an active video input is detected. Conversely, when no signal is present, the projector will automatically power off after a user-defined amount of time.
- Bright Images in any Environment
Packed with 2,000 ANSI lumens/3,000 LED lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector produces bright images in nearly any environment
- 360-degree Orientation
A robust mechanical construction allows the projector to be installed in nearly any position, at any angle from floor to ceiling. You can mount the projector pointing straight down at the floor, or mount the projector upside-down at a 45-degree angle if need be.
- Software Updates via USB
Software updates for this projector can be easily accessed online. Simply connect the projector to a computer via USB, and run the software update program available in the Support & Downloads section of the product page.
- Higher Power Efficiency
Because LED technology saves more energy than both lamp and laser light sources, this projector consumes nearly 50% less energy than competing lamp-based projectors.
- Peace of Mind
ViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
ViewSonic PJ-WMK-007 - Bracket - for projector - white - ceiling mountable - for ViewSonic LS500, LS550, LS600, LS750, LS850, LS860, PG707, PX701, PX703, PX727, X10, X100
No Reviews are available at this time