Encourage students in grades 3-6 to develop their problem-solving skills and begin connecting mathematic concepts with real-world situations.
Texas Instruments TI-15 Explorer Teacher Kit - Pocket calculator - solar panel, battery (pack of 10)
- 10 (specifications are for single item)
- Percent, backspace, clear, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, edit
- Decimal, Pi, square root, fraction, fraction from to decimal, powers, parenthesis (23 levels), fraction simplification, improper fraction to mixed number
- LCD - 2 lines x 11 characters
- Begin building the foundation for future maths success
The calculator can display two forms of fractional results simultaneously, allowing students to begin making crucial mathematic connections. Challenge them to manually simplify fractions and mixed numbers in traditional numerator/denominator format or enable the calculator to automatically simplify them or change them to decimal equivalents.
- Engage students in self-directed problem solving
Encourage students to explore maths on their own with built-in flash cards that challenge their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills. Set the flash cards for the appropriate age and type of operation. The flash card functionality gives students hints when a wrong answer is entered and includes an internal scoreboard enabling teachers to check each student's progress.
No Reviews are available at this time