This all-in-one speaker system offers easy installation and integration with other systems. It can be used to make general live or prerecorded voice messages, and proactively warn off intruders.
Axis C1211-E - IP speaker - for PA system - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, PoE - App-controlled - coaxial (grille color - RAL 9010)
- IP speaker - for PA system
- DSP, AXIS Audio Manager Edge, 2-way audio talkback
Max Output Level (Max SPL):
Maximum Sampling Rate Supported:
- IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet), IEEE 802.3u (Fast Ethernet), IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet)
- Speex, Opus, L16, PCMA, PCMU, G.726-32
- TCP, ICMP, ARP, HTTP, DNS, SNMP, HTTPS, RTCP, RTP, NTP, UPnP, SSH, FTP, SSL, SFTP, TLS, IPv6, IPv4, CIFS, SMB, SMTP, DynDNS, RTSP, IGMP, DHCP, SOCKS, NTCIP, SIP
- WAV, PCM, G.726, MP3, ADPCM, AAC-LC, G.711
Supported Memory Cards:
- microSDHC, microSD, microSDXC
- Speaker: full-range driver - 4" - dynamic cone
- LAN (RJ-45)
- Audio line-in / microphone (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm)
- (4 pin terminal block)
- CISPR 24, EN55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-6, EN 61000-6-3, IEC 60068-2-1, IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-14, IEC 60068-2-78, VCCI Class B, EN 55032 Class B, KCC KN32 Class B, CISPR 32 Class B, KCC KN35, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 62368-1, UL 62368-1, EN 55035, CISPR 35, IEC/EN 60529 IP44, IEC/EN 62368-1, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B, ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-22, UL 60529-22
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Cutout & Mounting Dimensions
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 100% RH (condensing)
Humidity Range Storage:
- 5 - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Smart and easy to integrate
Based on open standards, AXIS offers easy integration, with Voice Over technology Axis network speakers connect to your standard network and use one network cable for both power and connectivity. With everything in one solution, it's easy to add or remove speakers. This enables more flexible and scalable solutions.
- Smart features at the edge
This all-in-one ceiling speaker is packed with smart features to ensure great performance. The built-in microphone supports 2-way audio talk-back enabling conversations with people near the speaker. It also supports speaker-test functionality for remote health testing.
- Multipurpose speaker
AXIS makes audio announcements smart and easy. This speaker lets you mix live or prerecorded announcements to suit various needs. You can use the same system to deliver warnings and crucial safety instructions helping to keep people safe, and to proactively warn off intruders from remote locations.
- Discrete ceiling installation
Ideal for delivering voice announcements on your premises, offers discrete recessed ceiling installation. Designed to blend seamlessly into any surroundings.