This all-in-one speaker system offers easy installation and integration with other systems. It can be used to make general live or prerecorded voice messages, deliver safety instructions or remotely and proactively warn off intruders.
Axis C1210-E - IP speaker - for PA system - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, PoE - App-controlled - coaxial (grille color - RAL 9010)
- IP speaker - for PA system
- DSP, AXIS Audio Manager Edge, 2-way audio talkback
Max Output Level (Max SPL):
Maximum Sampling Rate Supported:
- IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet), IEEE 802.3u (Fast Ethernet), IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet)
- SIP, SRTP, SIP over TLS, SIPS
- Speex, Opus, L16, PCMA, PCMU, G.726-32
- TCP, ICMP, ARP, HTTP, DNS, SNMP, HTTPS, RTCP, RTP, NTP, UPnP, SSH, FTP, SSL, SFTP, TLS, IPv6, IPv4, CIFS, SMB, SMTP, DynDNS, RTSP, IGMP, DHCP, SOCKS, NTCIP, SIP
- WAV, PCM, G.726, MP3, ADPCM, AAC-LC, G.711
Supported Memory Cards:
- microSDHC, microSD, microSDXC
- Speaker: full-range driver - 6.5" - dynamic cone
- LAN (RJ-45)
- Audio line-in / microphone (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm)
- (4 pin terminal block)
- CISPR 24, EN55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-6, EN 61000-6-3, IEC 60068-2-1, IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-14, IEC 60068-2-78, VCCI Class A, EN 55032 Class A, KCC KN32 Class A, RCM Class A, CISPR 32 Class A, KCC KN35, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 62368-1, UL 62368-1, EN 55035, CISPR 35, IEC/EN 60529 IP44, ICES-3(A)/NMB-3(A), IEC/EN 62368-1, FCC Part 15 Subpart B:2020 Class A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-22, UL 60529-22
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Cutout & Mounting Dimensions
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 100% RH (condensing)
Humidity Range Storage:
- 5 - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Smart and easy to integrate
Based on open standards, AXIS C1210-E offers easy integration for instance with your video management software (VMS), with Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony (using SIP), and with analytics from Axis and Axis' partners. Axis network speakers connect to your standard network and use one network cable for both power and connectivity (Power over Ethernet). With everything in one solution, installed on one network, there's no need for additional audio equipment or cabling, and it's easy to add or remove speakers. This enables more flexible, scalable, and cost-effective solutions. The bottom line? AXIS C1210-E offers a future-proof solution that follows your business needs and gives you the flexibility and possibility needed to quickly respond to future changes.
- Smart features at the edge
This all-in-one ceiling speaker is packed with smart features to ensure great performance. With support for I/O, it enables various use cases when integrated with other systems and devices such as PIR sensors, buttons, strobe lights, and more. It features a preconfigured digital signal processor (DSP) to produce clear voice every time. And the built-in microphone supports 2-way audio talk-back enabling conversations with people near the speaker. It also supports speaker-test functionality for remote health testing - so you can rest assured that your system is working. Plus, thanks to external microphone input, you can connect an additional microphone that can be used in situations where the speaker is installed far from the audience. Another smart feature is the built-in and clearly visible LED which adds visual status information ideal for many different use cases.
- Multipurpose speaker
AXIS C1210-E makes voice announcements smart and easy. You can use the same system to deliver general information for operational efficiency, warnings and crucial safety instructions helping to keep people safe, and to proactively warn off intruders from remote locations with live or prerecorded messages. It's also suitable for playing background music, helping to increase business efficiency and customer experience. If background music is your primary use case, AXIS C1210-E is the perfect speaker for you. That's because it offers a deeper sound impression and bass range to guarantee premium sound - every time.
- Discrete ceiling installation
Ideal for delivering voice announcements and background music on your premises, AXIS C1210-E offers discrete recessed ceiling installation. Designed to blend in seamlessly into any surroundings, it can be repainted in any color. Additionally, it features a backbox that meets plenum requirements allowing for secure installation and helping to limit unwanted noise spreading above the ceiling into other areas. This multipurpose ceiling speaker is ideal for indoor installation across various segments such as retail and offices, and it can be used in protected outdoor areas like under the eaves.