Marketing description is not available.
Axis C1510 - IP speaker - for PA system - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, PoE - 7 Watt - RAL 9010, off-white
- IP speaker - for PA system
Max Output Level (Max SPL):
Maximum Bit Rate Supported:
Maximum Sampling Rate Supported:
- IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet), IEEE 802.3u (Fast Ethernet), IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet)
- Speex, Opus, L16, PCMA, PCMU, G.726-32
- TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, HTTP, DNS, SNMP, HTTPS, RTCP, RTP, NTP, UPnP, SNMPv3, SSH, FTP, SSL, SFTP, TLS, IPv6, IPv4, CIFS, SMB, SMTP, DynDNS, RTSP, IGMP, DHCP, SOCKS, NTCIP, SIP
- WAV, PCM, G.726, MP3, ADPCM, AAC-LC, G.711, U-LAW
Supported Memory Cards:
- microSDHC, microSD, microSDXC
- Speaker: full-range driver - 4" - dynamic cone
- LAN (RJ-45)
- Control input (4 pin terminal block)
- CISPR 24, EN55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-6, EN 61000-6-3, FCC Part 15 B Class A, IEC 60068-2-1, IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-14, KC, IP40, VCCI Class A, KN35, AS/NZS CISPR 32 Class B, KN32 Class A, EN 55032 Class A, CISPR 32 Class A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 62368-1, UL 62368-1, EN 55035, CISPR 35, ICES-3(A)/NMB-3(A), CAN/CSA 62368-1, IEC/EN 60529 IP4X
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Smart and easy to integrate
Based on open standards, AXIS C1510 offers easy integration for instance with your video management software (VMS), with Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony (using SIP), and with analytics from Axis and the partners. Axis network speakers connect to your standard network and use one network cable for both power and connectivity (Power over Ethernet). With everything in one solution, installed on one network, there's no need for additional audio equipment or cabling, and it's easy to add or remove speakers. This enables more flexible, scalable, and cost-effective solutions. AXIS C1510 offers a future-proof solution that follows your business needs and gives you the flexibility and possibility needed to quickly respond to future changes.
- Smart features at the edge
This all-in-one pendant speaker is packed with smart features to ensure great performance. With support for I/O, it enables various use cases when integrated with other systems and devices such as PIR sensors, buttons, strobe lights, and more. It features a preconfigured digital signal processer (DSP) to produce clear voice every time. And the built-in microphone supports 2-way audio communication enabling conversations with people near the speaker. It also supports speaker-test functionality for remote health testing - so you can rest assured that your system is working. Plus, thanks to external microphone input, you can connect an additional microphone that can be used in situations where the speaker is installed far from the audience. Another smart feature is the built-in and clearly visible LED which adds visual status information ideal for many different use cases.
- Ideal for high ceilings
Ideal for mounting in high ceilings, AXIS C1510 makes it easy to play voice announcements and background music on your premises. AXIS C1510 can be installed in any high ceiling, regardless of height - simply adjust the cable length depending on your specific requirements. Furthermore, it can be painted in any color to blend in with the surroundings.
- Multipurpose speaker
AXIS C1510 makes audio announcements smart and easy. This speaker lets you mix live or prerecorded announcements to suit various needs. You can also play background music, helping to increase business efficiency and customer experience. If background music is your primary use case, AXIS C1510 is the perfect speaker for you. That's because it offers a deeper sound impression and bass range to guarantee premium sound - every time.