Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service includes coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure.
Zebra OneCare Essential with Comprehensive Coverage, Refresh for Standard Battery, Dashboard and Comissioning Options - Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 5 years - carry-in - repair time: 3 business days - must be purchased within 30 days of the product purchase - for Zebra MC33, MC3300x
- Must be purchased within 30 days of the product purchase
Service & Support:
- Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 5 years - carry-in - repair time: 3 business days
- Technical support - phone consulting - 5 years - availability: 8 hours a day / Monday-Friday
- New releases update - 5 years
- Technical support - web knowledge base access - 5 years
- Technical support - diagnosis - 5 years
- Training - online training - 5 years
- Technical support - commissioning - 5 years
- Get LlfeGuard for Android security updates
Now, you can keep your Zebra Android mobile devices secure every day they are in service with LifeGuard for Android, the extended security solution. LifeGuard not only provides the security updates and patches you need, it also makes updating simple. You can see when updates are available and which devices need the update.
- If it's broken, it will be fixed
This Zebra OneCare service is truly comprehensive. While your hardware warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials, Zebra OneCare adds coverage for normal wear and tear and accidental damage.
- Get direct-from-Zebra expertise
Experienced technical support experts are ready to help you resolve virtually any device issue, providing the swift resolution needed to minimize downtime - and its impact on your business.