Sophisticated computer viruses can attack workgroup collaboration environments like Lotus Notes and Domino, exploiting them to spread infection throughout a given network-consequently bringing vital communications to a halt. Viruses hidden within databases and email attachments can later emerge to infect key networked resources and disrupt the entire corporate messaging environment. Unwanted network traffic, such as spam email, can also overwhelm valuable network bandwidth and affect employee productivity. Trend Micro ScanMail for Domino offers comprehensive virus protection and content security for Lotus Notes environments, scanning for viruses hidden within databases and email attachments. The ScanMail for Domino Suite edition provides an added layer of protection through systematic content filtering and revolutionary anti-spam technologies. Unlike other security products, ScanMail for Domino was specifically designed for use as a Domino server application and is optimized for high-performance scanning.
ScanMail for Domino Suite for Windows and Linux - Competitive upgrade license - 1 user - TMLP - 26-50 licenses - Linux, Win
- Security applications - network antivirus
- Competitive upgrade license
- Trend Micro License Program (TMLP)
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 SP6a, SuSE Linux 7.2, Red Hat Linux 7.2, Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP3, SuSE Linux 8.0, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server SP3, Red Hat Linux Advanced Server 2.1, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8, UnitedLinux 1.0, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Red Hat Linux Advanced Server 3.0
- Lotus Domino 6.0 or later, Lotus Domino 5.0.11, Lotus Domino 6.5 or later
No Reviews are available at this time