Dragon Legal - (v. 16) - upgrade license - 1 user - upgrade from ver. 15 - ESD - Win - English
- Office applications - voice recognition
- Windows 10 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Windows Server 2022, Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows - dual core processor - 2.4 GHz - RAM 4 GB - HD 12 GB
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 or later
- Ready for where you're headed
The premier speech recognition software for both front-end (live speech-to-text) and back-end (transcribed from audio files) applications.
- Fluent in practices of all sizes
Serving the needs of both individual and group deployments, Dragon Legal is the speech recognition solution of choice for attorneys. From solo practitioners to large firms, legal professionals experience the same documentation productivity benefits.
- Incomparable speed and accuracy
Built with a specialized legal vocabulary, Dragon Legal dictation software is 3x faster than typing and allows you to efficiently dictate and format contracts, briefs, legal citations, and other documentation with 99% accuracy, right from first use.
- Make routine "flat-rate" work economically viable
Don't lose out to "one size fits all" legal services websites for routine work. Use Dragon Legal v16 in combination with junior associates to accelerate productivity while adding personalized value to even routine work - all in a way that is economically viable to the firm.
- AI-powered speech engine
Powered by Nuance Deep Learning technology, Dragon achieves high recognition accuracy while dictating, even for users with accents or those working in open office or mobile environments.
- Automate repetitive workflows
Create custom voice commands to insert standard clauses into documents or create timesaving macros to automate multistep workflows by voice. Once created, share customizations across the user community for efficiency gains.
- Built with accessibility requirements in mind
Dragon Legal v16 extends Windows 11's stellar accessibility experience to document creation and command and control functionality. Mouse-grid on multiple monitors, "play that back" audio of dictated text in the user's voice, and sophisticated macro commands are a few capabilities that serve legal professionals needing accommodation for physical or cognitive disabilities.