The ClassPad 330 comes with all the functions of the ClassPad 300 including an impressive collection of applications that support self-study, like 3D Graphing, Geometry, eActivity for creating discovery based lessons and lots more. Additional features of the ClassPad 330 include upgraded CAS technology and geometry application, AP statistics functionality. It uses an intuitive pull-down menu interface that simplifies even complex operations. Solutions, expressions and other items can be selected with the tap of the stylus. It supports drag and drop within and between applications, copy and paste and other pen-based operations that help minimize key operations. Versatile graphing tools for 3D graphing and drawing of geometric figures, which provides plenty of support for the math studies of students.
Casio ClassPad 330 - Graphing calculator - USB - battery
- Auto power off, e-Activities, upgradable firmware
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, date calculation, insert, copy
- Hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary, random number, trigonometry, gradian, radian, degree, coordinate conversion, permutation, combination, fraction, complex numbers, statistics, hyperbolic, advanced probability distribution, variables, inverse trigonometry, calculus, matrix, logical calculation, scientific notation, integral, differential, recursive sequences, vectors, polynomial root finder, polynomial regression, inferential statistics
- Cost/sell/margin, interest, interest conversion, amortization, cash flow, Time Value of Money (TVM), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Net Present Value (NPV), Net Future Value (NFV), Pay Back Period (PBP)
- 3D graphing, polar, sequence, zoom, trace, parametric plot, differential equation, bar plot, histogram, scatter plot, shade, box and whisker plot, normal probability, pie charts, constant, dynamic, transformation, stacked bar, conic, inequality plot, slope field, rotate, geometric figure graphing, drag and drop
- Batteries, USB cable, unit-to-unit USB cable, stylus
- eActivity application
The eActivity application provides a simple way to create dynamic discovery based lessons for use in the classroom or on the web. Each eActivity document can contain text lines, math lines and as many other applications as you would like. With eActivity, it is easy to promote student understanding of mathematical concepts and problem solving processes. The possibilities are endless.
- Financial application
The financial application is easy to use. It provides a simple way to calculate and explore many different financial calculations with help to understand abbreviations.
- Geometry improved
Add attached angles, label figures, display measures and define expressions. Graph polar and parametric curves, and draw conic sections using foci.
No Reviews are available at this time