Extend the power of your calculator with accessories for the TI-34 MultiView scientific calculator.
Texas Instruments TI-34 MultiView EZ-Spot Teacher Pack - Scientific calculator - solar panel, battery (pack of 10)
- 10 (specifications are for single item)
- Auto power off, non-slip rubber pads, color-coded buttons, 7 memory registers
- Percent, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, scroll
- Decimal, Pi, square root, random number, trigonometry, radian, degree, factorial, permutation, combination, fraction, statistics, fraction from to decimal, logarithm, exponent, angle conversion, variables, inverse trigonometry, scientific notation, integer, parenthesis (23 levels), fraction simplification, x10n key, inverse logarithm, random integer
- LCD - 4 lines x 16 characters
- MultiView display
View multiple calculations on a 4-line display and scroll through entries with ease. See math expressions and symbols, including stacked fractions, exactly as they appear in textbooks.
- Up to 4 lines of display
Enter multiple calculations to compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen.
- Fraction exploration
The TI-34 MultiView scientific calculator comes with the same features that made the TI-34 II Explorer Plus so helpful at exploring fraction simplification, integer division and constant operators.
- Data list editor
Enter statistical data for 1- and 2-var analysis as well as for exploring patterns via list conversions to see different number formats like decimal, fraction and percent side-by-side.
- Toggle key
Quickly view fractions, decimals and terms including Pi in alternate forms, exploring more advanced topics.
- Scrolling and editing
Scroll through entries with ease. Students can investigate patterns similar to using a graphing calculator.
No Reviews are available at this time