The imageFORMULA DR-6010C departmental scanner delivers high speed, reliable document handling, and high quality images, in a compact convenient design. Flexibility, rich features, and ease-of-use, help maximize return on investment at all levels of the business system. The DR-6010C scanner uses high speed scanning to assist employees in paper-intensive environments by providing the standards to alleviate the document conversion process. With quick scanning speeds and highly flexible scan features, offices can lessen their workload, while also reducing preparation time and increasing unattended batch scanning time. The DR-6010C scanner was developed to offer another option for decentralized capture scanning needs. Within business workflows, users are not able to sacrifice scanning quantity for quality. The DR-6010C scanner concentrates advanced image processing features into a convenient design for precise yet rapid document capture. This scanner offers competitive document imaging platforms designed to increase efficiencies and workflows in decentralized scanning environments.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Office - Document scanner - CMOS / CIS - Duplex - Legal - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 60 ppm (mono) / up to 60 ppm (color) - ADF (100 sheets) - up to 7500 scans per day - USB 2.0, SCSI
- Document scanner - desktop
Max Supported Document Size:
- 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
Lamp / Light Source Type:
Max Document Scan Speed B/W:
Max Document Scan Speed Color:
Scanner Speed Details:
- 60 ppm - black&white
- 120 ipm - duplex - black&white
- 60 ppm - color
- 120 ipm - duplex - color
- 60 ppm - greyscale
- 120 ipm - duplex - greyscale
- Color Dropout, Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection, Moire Reduction, automatic color detection, automatic page size detection, blank page skipping, MultiStream Technology, Rapid Recovery System, Text Orientation Recognition, Batch Separation, User Registration, Punch Hole Removal, Prevent Bleed Through, Remove Background, Deskew, Color Enhancement, Pre-Scan, Folio Mode, Long Document Mode
Supported Document Type:
- Plain paper, bulk objects (such as books, magazines and other bound materials), plastic card, photo, embossed card, reports, contracts
- WEEE, Energy-Related Products (ErP) Lot 6, EU RoHS
Power Consumption Operational (Standby):
Software / System Requirements
- Drivers & utilities, Canon CapturePerfect, Kofax VirtualReScan
- Microsoft Windows Vista / 2000 / XP
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - advanced exchange program - 3 years
- Speed to suit user needs
Employees in paper-intensive environments find themselves looking for standards to alleviate the document conversion process. The DR-6010C scanner employs technologies such as an advanced three-line CIS sensor and onboard file compression capabilities, enabling prompt transition of hard-copy documents into electronic files at fast speeds.
- Flexible capabilities for seamless document handling
Users with pressing document capture needs not only require fast scanning speeds to lessen their workloads, but they must also reduce preparation time and increase unattended batch scanning time. The DR-6010C scanner exercises a diverse set of features to achieve these goals. With capabilities such as Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, straight paper path, and Long Document Mode, the DR-6010C scanner can reliably accommodate a wide variety of documents, including plastic cards, fragile or thick documents, and documents up to 39.4" in length. The DR-6010C scanner is a flexible solution for users with varied batch scanning needs.
- Dedicated features for detailed image capture
Canon realizes that within business workflows, users are not able to sacrifice scanning quantity for quality. The DR-6010C scanner concentrates advanced image processing features into a convenient design for precise yet rapid document capture. Scanning at resolutions up to 600 dpi, these models use image processing features such as Prevent Bleed-Through and Moiré Reduction as well as sensor Shading Mechanisms to maintain the integrity of scanned documents, without forfeiting scanning speed.
- User-friendly solutions for capturing and distributing documents
Easy integration and user-friendly features are important when deploying scanning solutions into existing corporate workflows. To increase productivity, the DR-6010C scanner yields many user-intuitive features. Scan-To-Job buttons distribute documents directly to e-mail, printer, and other standard destinations, with one-touch access to customizable or preprogrammable scan tasks.
- Environment in mind
The DR-6010C scanner has been designed with Canon's initiative to take an environmental approach to product design and life cycle. For example, the scanners can be synchronized to automatically turn on and off, according to the status of the connected PC, and feature a Standby Mode to conserve power. The scanner also meets the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency, and also comply with the RoHS and WEEE directives for reduction of hazardous substances and waste products.
No Reviews are available at this time