The ViewSonic PJL9371 is a full-function multimedia projector with native XGA 1024 x 768 resolution, incredibly bright 4,000 ANSI, and high 4,000:1 contrast ratio. The PJL9371 provides perfect lighting for all environments and creates the clearest and crispest images with high color saturation. It projects up to 300-inch images to deliver premium performance in conference rooms, lecture halls, and boardrooms for maximum impact. Enjoy ultimate installation flexibility with multiple inputs, and monitor out. Advanced features such as active IRIS maximize the contrast ratio up to 4300:1 and vertical keystone (±30°) correction ensure perfectly sized images in any room and any setting. Revolutionary, built-in two 8 watts speakers provide surround sound and create the best in audio-visual performance. The ViewSonic PJL9371 is the bright and powerful choice for dynamic presentations, smooth video entertainment in large venues.
ViewSonic PJL9371 - DLP projector - 4000 lumens - XGA (1024 x 768) - 4:3 (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 4000 hour(s) - normal mode
- Up to 5000 hour(s) - economic mode
Controls & Adjustments:
- Brightness, contrast, H/V position, color temperature, keystone correction, zoom
Keystone Correction Type:
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
- SECAM, PAL, NTSC 4.43, M-NTSC
Analog Video Signal:
- RGB, S-Video, composite video
- VGA, composite video, S-Video
- 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p
- 2 x VGA input - 15 pin D-Sub (DB-15)
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin D-Sub (DB-15)
- 1 x composite video input - RCA
- 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN
- 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- Carrying case, lens cover, wireless remote control
- 1 x VGA cable
- 1 x power cable
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- C-Tick, cUL, DEMKO, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, FCC Part 15 B, EMC, RoHS, UL 60950-1, WEEE
Power Consumption Operational:
Software / System Requirements
- Drivers & Utilities, ViewSonic Wizard
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Sound Emission (Economic Mode):
- Ultra-high lumens
Packs 4,000 lumens, it's the bright choice for professional presentation.
- Native XGA resolution
Native XGA 1024 x 768 resolution compressing to UXGA 1600 x 1200 resolution.
- Built-in progressive scanning
The function satisfies the requirements of local digital television systems and global satellite programming. The superb visual quality of HDTV programs is displayed to the fullest.
- Displays HDTV signals
ViewSonic projectors project a wide variety of content including HDTV signals (480i, 480p, 575i, 720p, 1035i and 1080i).
- 3D comb filter
Use unique 3D digital comb filter technology with a three dimensional format to eliminate interference and effectively protect against signal degradation. The 3D digital comb filter maintains the integrity of the original signal.
- Built-in 7 preset viewing modes
Come with several preset viewing modes, user can easily switch mode depend on viewing content to always perform excellent image quality.
Whisper-mode allows the user to operate the projector at two settings - "normal" for maximum performance and "whisper" for low noise levels plus extended lamp life.
- Ultimate flexibility with multiple RGB inputs
Connect two computers simultaneously or add a video source for dynamic meetings.
No Reviews are available at this time