Epson's TM-S1000 check scanner is ideal for banks and corporations that want to capture checks using back office capture (BOC), remote deposit capture (RDC) or a combination of the two. The Epson check scanner comes in both a 30 DPM and 60 DPM version and features RDMs MICR algorithms and imaging to provide one of the highest MICR accuracy of any desktop scanner on the market today. The TM-S1000 also features clear electronic endorsements, a double check detector that virtually eliminates double check feeding and a built-in franker that prints a static message on checks to prevent double processing.
Epson TM S1000 - Document scanner - Contact Image Sensor (CIS) - Duplex - 4.72 in x 9.25 in - 200 dpi x 200 dpi - ADF (100 sheets) - USB 2.0
- Document scanner - desktop
Max Supported Document Size:
Scanning Sensor Type:
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- E13-B, CMC-7, OCR-A, OCR-B
- Franking cartridge EFC-01
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 bits)
System Requirements Details:
- Pentium 4 - 1.2 GHz - RAM 256 MB
- Flexibility to meet application requirements
The TM-S1000 comes with two pocket support as a standard feature. This gives you the flexibility to process and segregate different types of documents such as checks and payment coupons. In addition, the 100-sheet document feeder allows high volume processing.
- Easy to use and control
Whether you use TM-S1000 in the back office or at a busy teller station, the S1000 has been designed for easy maintenance. The check scanning process is simple and replacing the franker unit is quick and easy with no special training required. The Scanner also features advanced self-diagnostics which keep the operator informed of the scanner status and clear error messages.
- Epson quality and reliability
With a MCBF of 2.47-million documents, the TM-S1000 has the reliability you need.
No Reviews are available at this time