Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability and ergonomics, the Hyperion 1300g linear-imaging scanner provides years of hassle-free scanning, especially in scan-intensive or light industrial applications. Fast intuitive reading of 13 mil bar codes out to 18 inches (457 mm), as well as reading of high density bar codes as small as 3 mil are both enabled in a single device, eliminating the need to purchase specialty scanners.
Honeywell Hyperion 1300g - Barcode scanner - handheld - linear imager - 270 scan / sec - decoded - USB
- Barcode scanner - handheld
Print Contrast Signal (PCS):
- EAN/JAN, Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 39, NW-7, GS1 DataBar, Telepen, Code 32, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 2 of 5, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI-Plessey, China Post, Trioptic Code, EAN-UCC Composite, Code 93i
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Superior hand-held scanning
Increases throughput by offering intuitive and aggressive hand-held scanning performance.
- Highly versatile
Eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners by providing the ability to read out to 18 inches (457 mm) on 13 mil bar codes, as well as reading of high density bar codes as small as 3 mil in a single device.
- Class-leading durability
Increases up time and reduces service costs with a reliable design that utilizes no moving parts and full impact resistant bumpers.
- Comfortable, ergonomic design
Ensures operator comfort and productivity with a gun-shaped form factor optimized for intensive hand-held scanning.
- Automatic interface detection
Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration.
- Remote MasterMind scanner management software
Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.
No Reviews are available at this time