When you operate on an extended schedule, you can't wait for your device to be repaired next week – or even the next day. You need quick access to remote technical assistance - and if required, 4-Hour Onsite Service . This service is available 13 hours per day during extended local business hours, and the standard local work week, excluding HP holidays.
Electronic HP Care Pack 4-Hour Same Business Day Hardware Support - Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years - on-site - 13x5 - response time: 4 h - for Elite Slice G2; EliteDesk 705 G5, 800 G5; EliteOne 800 G5; ProDesk 600 G5; ProOne 600 G5
- 13 hours a day / 5 days a week
Service & Support:
- Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years - on-site - response time: 4 h - availability: 13 hours a day / Monday-Friday
- HP 260 G1, 260 G2, rp5800 Retail System
- HP Elite Slice, Slice for Meeting Rooms, Slice for Meeting Rooms G2 for Intel Unite, Slice for Meeting Rooms G2 for Skype Room Systems, Slice G2 Audio Ready with Microsoft Teams Rooms, Slice G2 Audio Ready with Zoom Rooms, Slice G2 with Microsoft Teams Room, Slice G2 with Zoom Rooms
- HP EliteBook 840 G3, 840 G4
- HP EliteDesk 700 G1, 705 G1, 705 G2, 705 G3, 705 G4, 705 G5, 800 G1, 800 G2, 800 G3, 800 G4, 800 G5
- HP EliteOne 1000 G1, 1000 G2, 705 G1, 705 G2, 800 G1, 800 G2, 800 G3, 800 G4, 800 G5
- HP Point of Sale System ap5000, rp5000, rp5700, rp5800
- HP ProDesk 400 G1, 400 G2, 400 G2.5, 400 G3, 400 G4, 400 G5, 405 G2, 600 G1, 600 G2, 600 G3, 600 G4, 600 G5
- HP ProOne 400 G1, 400 G2, 400 G3, 460 G2, 600, 600 G1, 600 G2, 600 G3, 600 G4, 600 G5
- HP RP2 Retail System 2000, 2030
- HP RP3 Retail System 3100
- HP RP5 Retail System 5810
- HP RP7 Retail System 7100, 7800
- HP ZBook Studio G4 Mobile Workstation
- HP Compaq 6005 Pro, 6200 Pro, 6300 Pro, 6300 Pro PC, 6305 Pro, 8200 Elite, 8200 Elite USDT PC, Elite 8000, Elite 8100, Elite 8300, Elite 8300 PC, Pro 4300
- Get back to work quickly
4-Hour Onsite Hardware Support provides remote assistance and 4-hour onsite response for your covered hardware, helping you to improve product uptime.
- Troubleshoot remotely
HP will work during the coverage window to isolate the hardware incident and remotely troubleshoot, remedy, and resolve the incident.
- Get fast onsite service
For hardware incidents that cannot be resolved remotely, an HP authorized representative will provide 4-hour onsite response technical support on covered hardware products to return them to operating condition.
No Reviews are available at this time