Honeywell's Voyager 1250g single-line laser scanner provides a superior out-of-box experience and aggressive reading of linear bar codes, including those up to 23 inches away. For users that require hands-free scanning, the easy-to-assemble Voyager 1250g stand increases throughput by incorporating automatic in-stand detection.
Honeywell Voyager 1250g - Barcode scanner - handheld - linear imager - 100 line / sec - decoded - USB
- Barcode scanner - handheld
Print Contrast Signal (PCS):
- Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, ISBT 128, ISBN, GS1 DataBar, Telepen, Code 32, Code 39 Full ASCII, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI-Plessey, China Post, UPC-E0, Trioptic Code, UPC-A/EAN-13 with Extended Coupon Code, ISSN, Hong Kong 2 of 5
- CodeGate, ESD (electrostatic discharge) safe
- 1 x USB cable - external - 10 ft
- FCC Class B certified, EN 61000-3-2, NOM, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, EMC, AS/NZS 3548, RoHS, FCC CFR21 Part 1040, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, KCC, WEEE, BSMI CNS 13438, IEC 60825-1, cULus, GOST-R, BSMI CNS 14336, EN 60825-1
Electric Current Required:
- 140 mA (operating), 85 mA (standby)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Ease of use
Simplify set up with quick and easy stand assembly; ergonomic design reduces user fatigue in scan-intensive applications.
- Increases throughput
Extended depth of field makes an easy task of scanning out-of-reach items; provides true object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
- Remote MasterMind
Lowers total cost of ownership by up to 60% by reducing technician travel time and expenses; scanner updates and diagnostics are able to be performed by one person in a single location.
No Reviews are available at this time