The slimmest Keyboard Computer in the world weighing only 2.8lbs.
Cybernet All-in-One PC ZPC-D5 - All-in-one - Atom D525 / 1.8 GHz - RAM 2 GB - HDD 250 GB - DVD-Writer - GMA 3150 - GigE - no OS - monitor: none
- Intel Atom D525 / 1.8 GHz
Controller Interface Type:
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card
- Intel GMA 3150 Dynamic Video Memory Technology 4.0
- Dolby Digital 5.1, High Definition Audio
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
Remote Management Protocol:
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) x 2.5" Slim Line
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x internal 2.5"
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) x CPU
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) x SO-DIMM 204-pin
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x Mini PCI
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 1 x audio line-in
- 1 x audio line-out
- 1 x audio line-in
- 1 x microphone
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- ACPI, FCC Class B certified, RoHS, WEEE
- AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)
Operating System / Software
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- A powerful PC in a keyboard
The ZPC-D5 is the ultimate in space-saving PC technology, with the performance and reliability needed for today's business applications. You can turn any monitor into a computer instantly. Easy to install, deploy, and maintain, this keyboard PC can be up and running in a manner of minutes. Its small form factor gives IT managers the flexibility to deploy the unit wherever it may be needed across the enterprise.
- High performance
The Intel Dual Core D525 Processor with DDR3 support gives you all the power you need to run even the most demanding applications in banking, health care, retail or any industry. This keyboard PC can also accommodate any size of hard drive or capacity. Cybernet can also help customize your unit by installing a higher-capacity hard drive, or your chosen OS and productivity software. You'll be ready to go when you open the box.
- Save time and ownership costs
With Cybernet's all-in-one PCs, installation and deployment are fast and easy. Everything is ready to use right out of the box. All of Cybernet's products are designed and tested for maximum reliability, saving you maintenance costs across your enterprise.
- Ports Galore
All the connections you need are built right in: Internet, audio, dual monitors, 3-way memory card reader, and 4 USB ports.
No Reviews are available at this time