Phone systems aren't just for office workers anymore. VoIP phone systems for schools open up an entire world of communication for all employees. Whether you are a teacher, an administrator, or an IT staff member, a Unified Communications system offers benefits specific to your job role. Switchvox for the Teacher
Switchvox for the Administrator
- Mobile applications allow teachers to make calls from their cell phones while using a school phone number so that personal home or mobile numbers are kept private.
- Fixed Mobile Convergence allows teachers to easily transition calls from their desk phones to their mobile phones with the touch of a button.
- Each extension is given a dedicated conference room that is perfect for hosting one-on-one meetings with a child's parent or groups calls with the entire class' parents.
Switchvox for IT Staff
- Free up time and increase efficiency by automating absentee and other routine calls.
- Easily create custom greetings and messaging to enhance your school's professional image.
- Microsoft Outlook integration allows administrators to dial contacts directly from Outlook contacts or emails.
- Switchvox is 100% web-based and easily managed from any computer connected to the network.
- The admin interface is very easy-to-use and requires absolutely no coding.
- Every feature is included in the initial purchase and is permissions-based, so whenever someone needs a feature added, simply check a box and the user is granted what they need right away.